Thursday, October 2, 2008

Don't talk so much

I must says that Avril is growing up well as she has becomes bossy no.2..all thanks to me the mummy who is bossy no.1...kekeke....

There were several occasions where she's such a bossy that Bok and I really can't stand it till we either tell her off or laughs our heads out. Here are some of the many scenarios.

Scene 1:
Remembering a few nights ago, I was supposed to tell her a story where we always do that during bedtime. She covered herself with the blanket and getting ready to listen to the story but was interrupted by daddy everytime I wanted to start the story then suddenly she says,"Papa, don't talk so much." At that time, Bok and I was caught off guard by what she said...Bok says he felt like somebody had slapped him and ask him to stop talking..so LL he shut himself..and we laughs our heads off..hahhaaaa...

Scene 2:
Over here in France, we Singaporeans are really baby boomers...one after the other, friends are getting pregnant. Avril gets to see and feel the process of pregnancy and then the delivery of the baby. So now she always touch her belly and says that:
- "I have bb in my 肚子(stomach), you have bb in your 肚子 also mummy.."(pengz man cos I'm not pregnant at all...)
- "My bb is hungry, quick cook mummy, quick"
- "My 肚子 is pain, bb coming out alrdy.."(pengzz..)
Sometimes, I must says that I really takes my hat off her...she remembers that when stomach is pain means bb coming out...kekekke

Scene 3:
Whenever Bok or me is doing something or preparing dinner, she will walk/run to us asking:

Gal: What you doing huh mummy?
Me: Doing something.
Gal: Something what?
Me: aiyah, I'm going to cut the vegetables.
Gal: I can do it
So this time round she helps to prepare the vegs.

Gal: Papa what you doing huh?
Papa: Cutting nails.
Gal: I can do it, I help you to cut.
Papa: NO NO NO, go 躺躺(lie down) on the sofa.
And this time round, she kenna shoo away...sobbing away on the sofa...

See. these are really the live examples of growing up kids...sometimes we really don't know how to react to them and sometimes I really wonder has gal grow too fast? kekeke...

Here are some pictures to share on her dressing for school and dance.

3 comments:

thatmomoffour said...

Avril looks so pretty in the pink dance outfit! Very helpful little girl you have Irene ;)

Kymmie said...

I think Scene 2 must be a great influence from me lah. Avril was practically there for me throughout my pregnancy...haha. Tell her she can have baby Ethan as a toy when he completes his home sentence. Haha :p

SAHM Discoveries said...

Thanks Dawwn. You are very positive indeed...:)

Kym,shld be lor...huh..have Ethan as a toy..omg..cant imagine..kekeke

 
Template by suckmylolly.com