Monday, November 24, 2008

Fate

"Am I putting up a strong front?"
This is one of the queries which I always ask myself.
Maybe in the eyes of the others, when they see me still acts as per normal, they might think that I am putting up a strong front. But to us, after experiencing so much obstacles in life, we have learnt to be strong and face reality to move forward because it's fated. Right now, I'm not alone or just between hubby and me, we still have Avril to love.

I want to strike TOTO but no luck but I have never expect that I have this unusual luck to strike this unusual prize twice...so "heng".

Well, life has to go on, when it comes it will come, if it does not belongs to you no matter how hard you try to keep it going, it will fail, like what I have quoted, it's fated.

PS: Specially for our three darlings, our love will always be with you.

4 comments:

Shannon's Mummy said...

Hmm... What happened? Fate! Hah.. nobody can defeat tat.. sigh

If you wan to tell me, you can email me instead. If not, hang on there! Life will gets better each day...*Hugs*

Kymmie said...

My dear,

don't be disheartened. When god closes the door, he will open the window.

Huey Ling said...

how r u feeling right now? Do not think too much. Try to look at the brighter side of things.
God will make a way for you, when there seems to be no way.
Hang on there.

SAHM Discoveries said...

Gals, THKS!
Im fine, no worries!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com