Friday, June 12, 2009

Bonne Fete Maman!

Happy Mothers' Day!

Over in France, Mothers' Day is celebrated on the 1st Sunday in June. This year, it was on the 7th June 2009.

Although this year is the 2nd year Avril had given me this special gift but the feeling is different whenever I received the gifts each time.
This year, Avril had made two Mothers' Day gift. From the childcare, she made a card and from the school, a basket of flowers with a gift box and a plant thermometer(I guess this is the only thing which the kids had painted themselves...;p)

From Drop Box

4 comments:

Huey Ling said...

initially when i read yr first phrase. I thought you were late in celebrating Mother's Day. Wahahaha....

SAHM Discoveries said...

hahaaa...u mean backlogs agn rite.....

Huey Ling said...

backlogs in posting?

SAHM Discoveries said...

ya...but this time round is quite up to date..cos I post this within a few days from the date of celebration...

 
Template by suckmylolly.com