Saturday, September 20, 2008

An Eventful Month of Activities

Yes! I'm back.


How do you like my blog layout?I think I have taken too much time trying to figure out how and where to get all the additional gadgets to be added or modified for my blog eversince I've created it. As much as you have guessed I am definitely a blogger dummy...heheee...
But with the help of some advisors like Jasmine, Peishan and informations in BB's Blog it's definitely a great step forward for me. Thanks Gals!


Phew, this September 2008 is defintely an eventful and exciting month for me and my gal, Avril. Ok, here's a list of events which had taken place and hopefully I will post the pics up soon...


Busy September 2008:
2 Sept 2008: 1st day of Nursery Class at a Public School in France
4 Sept 2008: The Making of Mooncake
6 Sept 2008: Registration day for Kids' Gym
9 Sept 2008: 1st day of Yoga
10 Sept 2008: Trial Class for kids' dancing in La Teste
12 Sept 2008: Registration cum Trial Class for kids' dancing in Gujan Mestras
14 Sept 2008: Mid Autumn Festival Celebration
17 Sept 2008: Yoga for Kids
19 Sept 2008: Wedding Anniversary

Okok, seems that there's too much activities listed here, I will stop till this date as for now.
Hopefully I will get all the pics ready for each event to be posted here soon...


So stay tuned..

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com