Monday, September 22, 2008

HFMD

Today, instead of publishing the activities photos here, here I am attaching photos of the HMFD (Hand Mouth Foot Disease).

Yes, you are right. Avril has caught the disease with symptoms of redness on the tongue since Saturday and developing to ulcers till date. The PD had confirmed and was immediately diagnosed as HFMD. The surprising thing is before I depart to the PD, I did a check on Avril but found nothing on the hand and foot. But at the PD, there were red spots on the hand and the PD says that more are coming out...and just now, reached back home, I found some red spots on her foot...so all we have to do is check and check and check...

Well, all we have to do now is to disinfect the whole house and the toys!! Maintain cleanliness and practicing good hygiene for the next 2 months or so...

Although the PD said that she can go back to school next week, but the management here had enforce all kids to be quarantine at home for 2 weeks with no school and activities.

Here are some pictures for awareness:







3 comments:

Edison's Mum said...

Hi Irene,
Cool blog! Nice... Will link to my blog shortly... :)

So sorry to hear that Avril has contacted HFMD.. Hope she will recover really soon....

Regards,
Bee Bee

SAHM Discoveries said...

Thks BB. Its sure a challenging part for me now to fight with this disease.

Shannon's Mummy said...

Nice Header! Ohya.. my girl don let me take photo man.. hahaha

 
Template by suckmylolly.com