Friday, February 20, 2009

Myths or Not?

Eversince I had the chickenpox, there's lots of myths to follow which I rather believe it then ignorant...how about you?

Here is the list:
1) Avoid beans related stuff,
e.g. beansprouts, light/dark soy sauce, beancurd etc

2) Avoid poultry related stuff,
e.g. chicken, duck, eggs, eggs related(cakes, noodles, mayo etc)

3) Avoid dark coloured stuff,
e.g. dark soy sauce, coffee etc but i also categorized coke as one of it...cos its dark..kekkeke

4)Avoid seafood except fish
e.g. oyster sauce and there are some fish which I can't take too...so I just have to stick with salmon and codfish...

5) Avoid slime stuff,
e.g. banana, mango, cucumber, marrow(courgette/葫芦) etc

6) Avoid veg and fruits which are cold(凉).
e.g. Chinese cabbage(白菜), orange etc

See, the list is unlimited and I have to avoid these for 3mths!!!(tats wat some pple said)...but I just stick to my parents advise to avoid these for 40 days...so in the end, I can only eat bland veg, pork andfish and my hubby has to take the same kind of meals with us, which makes him puke..kekekke.. so sorry, just treat it as diet meals ok? We have another 23 more days to go...加油!!!

1 comments:

Huey Ling said...

haha...it is like this. actually during the times I had my chicken pox, just don't take stuffs with sap, like yam. seafood is definately out coz it is poisonous.
so long eat healthily, everything else should be fine.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com